When we use our strengths, we tend to feel more energised, more engaged and are more likely to perform at our best. The Strengths Profile is a robust, holistic assessment that identifies both your realised strengths (those you’re aware of) and unrealised strengths (those that could be developed to support your performance and goals).
Strengths awareness has many positive applications with regards to your career development, including helping you to:
- – Produce a highly effective, achievement-focused CV
- – Build a bank of achievements in order to best sell self at interview
- – Understand your transferable strengths when looking at career change
- – Recognise whether you’re using your passions and abilities effectively
- – Focus on potential, not just results to date
- – Identify how to use strengths to integrate into a new role and accelerate career development-
- – Gain overall confidence and clarity with regards to your career objectives and ambitions.
This service includes:
- – An introductory chat to discuss your needs and objectives. Full briefing of the assessment and online process will also be provided.
- – Completion of the Strengths Profile online in your own time.
- – In-depth debrief of your profile, allowing you to understand your strengths and identify where and how they’re supporting you in your work and personal life, and assessing the potential for developing them further.
- – Comprehensive Strengths Profile report to retain for future reference.
- – Prices start from £65